Helpful tips to have a smooth sign-up
- Timestamps (aka Time Ticket) for registration will be posted on Friday October 30th after NOON. They can be found under Registration Notifications in the upper right-hand corner of HomerConnect.
- Make sure you don’t have any holds on your account that will prohibit you from registering.
- Registration status is based on COMPLETED credits and does not include those that are currently being taken.
- PARK students DO NOT NEED A RAC -unless you are a dual or double major.
- Be sure you hit the SUBMIT button when adding a class. If it says PENDING- that means you are NOT registered!
- Waitlist IS NOT A GUARANTEE! Watch the other sections, in case a seat opens up.
- Course Overrides WILL NOT allow you to go over cap in a class! They will only lift restrictions for pre-requisites, class standing or major/minor restrictions. If a class is at capacity and a course override is approved, you will only be able to register for the waitlist, if there are still openings.
- Capacity Overrides– You must submit a Capacity Override Exceptional Issues (Found on the Registrar’s website) – These will be highly scrutinized and are ONLY to be used if you feel this will affect your graduation date.
- Electronic forms for change of major, change of concentration, and the course override form can be found on IC Workflow.
Still have questions?