Please come to the informational meeting for Partners in the Park on Tuesday December 11th, 2018 at 12:10 – 1:00 pm in the Honors Lounge.
Partners in the Park is an outdoor learning program coordinated through the National Collegiate Honors Council, which allows students to travel and explore national parks with other honors students from across the country. This year, trips include Glacier National Park, Harper’s Ferry, and Olympic National Park!
Here are the locations:
- Zion National Park, May 15-20
- Appalachian Trail National Park, May 25 – June 1
- Juan Castro Blanco National Park (Costa Rica), June 8-16
- Bryce Canyon National Park, June 23-29
- Exploring the High Plains, July 13-21
- Golden Gate National Park, June 23-28
- Crater Lake National Park, August 4-10
- Sequoia National Park, July 22-27, 2019
You can also read more about the program here: https://www.nchchonors.org/events/partners-in-the-parks