Ithaca College students interested in giving back to the IC community and assisting the Office of Admission with recruiting efforts are encouraged to apply for a President’s Host Committee tour guide position. As a President’s Host, you will be an ambassador of the college who embodies the spirit of the institution. President’s Hosts are often the first point of contact and a valuable source of information for prospective students.
They look for students who:
- Are articulate, professional and responsible
- Share a strong enthusiasm and passion for Ithaca College
- Value a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Can address questions accurately, honestly, and optimistically
- Are flexible and committed to the position
- Have professional public speaking and communication skills
- Possess a positive attitude and take initiative
They encourage you to attend an Information Session to learn more about the position located in Textor 102:
Wednesday, October 24 @7pm (TONIGHT!)
Sunday, October 28 @2pm
For full consideration, applications must be completed by November 5th at 5:00pm.
Applications are now available through the Jobs Database. Apply today!
Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations should contact Corinna Davies at email@example.com or (607) 274-3124. We ask that requests for accommodations be made as soon as possible.