If you’re interested in studying abroad or studying away, our annual Study Abroad Fair is a can’t-miss event! You’ll find all the information you need to get your study abroad planning process underway. Come get excited about the many different possibilities for study abroad and study away!
The Fair will be Tuesday, September 25, from 11:00 am-2:00 pm in the North Foyer & Emerson Suites, Campus Center. Featuring:
- Raffle prizes including campus store gift cards and lots of great travel gear;
- International refreshments;
- IC’s own programs in London, NYC, DC, LA and the Outdoor Adventure Leadership Immersion Semester program;
- IC’s study abroad partners, offering affiliated and non-affiliated options for semester and short-term study;
- Winter/summer study abroad courses offered by IC faculty & staff;
- Academic and financial planning resources, including information/representatives from the Academic Advising Center, Career Services, International Programs, Hammond Health Center Travel Clinic, Office of the Registrar, Student Accessibility Services, and Student Financial Services.
Many of our affiliated study abroad partners will also be holding information sessions on September 24 & 25, so you can get a detailed look at their program offerings. Find a schedule of affiliated program info sessions on the Study Abroad Event Calendar.
Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations should contact International programs at email@example.com or (607) 274-3306. We ask that requests for accommodations be made as soon as possible.
Get notified of upcoming study abroad events, information and announcements! Join the Study Abroad page on IC Engage, like us on Facebook, or click here to schedule a one-on-one study abroad advising appointment.
International Programs and Extended Studies | Job Hall, 2nd floor | 607-274-3306 | firstname.lastname@example.org