Interested in study abroad? Start the planning process early! Come learn more about your options at our upcoming info sessions and events, and get ready to internationalize your IC experience!
KNOW YOUR OPTIONS: STUDY ABROAD BASICS
An overview of how study abroad works at IC.
• Mon., 9/10; 6:00-7:00; Textor 101
• Thurs., 9/13; 12:10-1:00; Textor 103
ITHACA COLLEGE LONDON CENTER
Everything you need to know about spending a summer or semester at the ICLC
• Mon., 9/10; 7:00-8:00; Textor 101
STUDY ABROAD DROP-IN ADVISING
Bring all of your questions for individualized study abroad advising
• Tues., 9/11; 12:10-1:00; Textor 103
• Tues., 9/18; 12:10-1:00; Textor 103
AROUND THE WORLD IN 60 MINUTES: Study Abroad Panel & Ice Cream Social
Unlimited make-your-own sundaes!
• Mon., 9/17; 6:00-7:00; Klingenstein Lounge
POPULAR AFFILIATED PROGRAMS
Some of IC’s most popular affiliated study abroad options. Light refreshments and/or pizza will be provided at most of these sessions! NOTE: not all programs offered by each organization are affiliated; check with OIP for more information.
• Spanish Studies Abroad: Mon., 9/24; 5:00-5:50; Textor 101
• University of Sydney: Mon., 9/24; 6:00-6:50; Textor 101
• University of Canterbury: Mon., 9/24; 7:00-7:50; Textor 101
• SIT Study Abroad: Mon., 9/24; 8:00-8:50; Textor 101
• CEA Study Abroad: Tues., 9/25; 5:00-5:50; Textor 101
• CISabroad: Tues., 9/25; 6:00-6:50; Textor 101
• IES Abroad: Tues., 9/25; 7:00-7:50; Textor 101
STUDY ABROAD FAIR
All your study abroad planning resources, all in one place.
• Tues., 9/25; 11:00-2:00; North Foyer & Emerson Suites, Campus Center
Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations should contact the Office of International Programs at 274-3306 or email@example.com. We ask that requests for accommodations be made as soon as possible.
Get notified of upcoming study abroad events, information and announcements! Join the Study Abroad page on IC Engage, like us on Facebook, or click here to schedule a one-on-one study abroad advising appointment.
International Programs and Extended Studies | Job Hall, 2nd floor | 607-274-3306 | firstname.lastname@example.org